Wednesday, September 12, 2007

TAG?!?!

Yes...I've been tagged. This is something that's been going around blogs and requires the person to write 8 things about themselves. So, here we go.

1) I speak Norwegian. It's not something that comes in handy very often but I can hold a conversation if need be.

2) I still have a baby tooth. Both my brother and I were born without adult teeth in 2 places in our mouths. In one of my spots, my baby tooth fell out and I now have a space without a tooth. In the other spot my baby tooth is holding on!

3) When I went off to college I steered away from drinking and the like and, for the first time in my life, considered what I believed in. I became a Christian later that fall.

4) I hate Windows and proclaim the wonders of Macs to anyone who'll listen.

5) I am currently pursuing my master's degree in School Counseling from UMass but sometimes I wonder if I should make photography my full time career.

6) I graduated from RHAM High School in Hebron, CT. While there I lettered in basketball, soccer, and softball. I continue to play in a women's softball league but it isn't the same as before...

7) My best friends are a set of twins. They are also the only 2 people I keep in touch with from my high school. One works as a Special Education teacher in Bolton, CT and the other is a Graphic Designer in Glastonbury, CT.

8) Michael and I went on a couple dates in October of 2002 before I decided that I wasn't interested in him. Then he gave me an incredibly sweet Christmas gift (homemade banana bread, sheet music to my favorite song because he knew I was taking piano lessons the next semester, and a CD that I had been wanting). When I got home for Christmas break I called to thank him and within a week we had exchanged I love yous and knew we'd someday get married. We tied the knot last fall :)

No comments: