Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Melanie

I can't believe it's been soooo long since I last posted. Life has gotten crazier than usual and I've seem to have forgotten about keeping you posted. Sorry.

This past weekend Michael and I took off to PA to visit friends and his family. It was so great seeing a bunch of my college friends that I only get to see like once or twice a year now. Plus I caught up with Betsy and Dan on Saturday afternoon. Betsy is one of my husband's closest friends and she's getting married next August :) I'm going to be shooting their wedding and I couldn't be more pumped!

Late Saturday night I hopped the train from Philly to Slatington to stay with my in-laws. This trip included the end of my shoot with Melanie for her senior pictures. I posted some from the summer awhile back but here's some more in case you didn't get enough :)








2 comments:

Katie Slater Photography said...

Sarah, these are beautiful!! :)

30under30 said...

I love this set. wonderful light and colors...