Thursday, December 4, 2008

DONE!!!!!!

I LOVE this time of year. Yes, it's Christmas and I get to see lots of family and really reflect on all the blessings in my life. Yes, it's Michael's birthday month which means I can shower him with even more love and presents. Yes, it's time to stop counting calories and enjoy all the wonderful food. All those things are great.

However, this year is EXTRA special because...drumroll please...my semester is over!!!! My last paper is done. My classes finish tonight. I am one semester away from being done and then they'll release me to the school system where I will try to impart all my wisdom on your kids :) Yes, it's a good time in the McCoy household.

1 comment:

Katie Slater Photography said...

Congrats Sarah! I'll bet that's an awesome feeling!! :)