Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Giving Back in a Small Way


This year I've partnered up with GivingIsAwesome to award a deserving family (or couple, or individual) the gift of photographs. This is for all the people who might not have the resources to pay for professional photographs and the people who know of someone who fits that description. So here's the deal...

Connecticut residents can e-mail me at mccoyphoto@gmail.com with a nomination for someone really deserving of a portrait session with me and $500 worth of prints, albums, canvases, etc. The only rules are:

1) You can't nominate yourself

2) You must be sincerely incapable of purchasing my services

If you know someone who's experienced a tragedy, is struggling to pay their bills, is making great sacrifices for their kids, or is giving back in extraordinary ways- I want to hear about them. I want to meet them and have an opportunity to share my gift of photography. The people who nominate the winner will also receive a Christmas present of their own- a portrait session with me and $300 credit towards any photo related product.

***To any photographers reading this, visit www.GivingisAwesome.com to join me in providing lasting memories to those who may need a little extra cheer this Christmas.***

1 comment:

MsWZinSpace said...

Thank you for doing this, what a wonderful gift to be able to give someone. I hope you have a great time with the selected family! :)